We hope you consider vacationing with us in the beautiful Southern Appalachia’s just outside of of Hot Springs, North Carolina! We are just a little over an hours drive from either Asheville, Waynesville, Maggie Valley, the Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Cades Cove, Cataloochee, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, the Biltmore Estate, the Appalachian Trail.
Our accommodations are located on a 130 acre organically managed farm, where you can experience the farm-to-table process first hand.The famous Meadow Fork Creek, stocked with trout, meanders right through the farm, the perfect place for those young’un’s who enjoy a playing in the creek.In preparation for your stay, please familiarize yourself with the following policies, and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Check-In: After 3:00 PM. If you are arriving after 9 PM, please be certain to read your confirmation email with directions to your accommodation, because we are farmers and may be wrapping up chores at that time.
Check-Out: By 11 AM. We may be able to work with a later check-out depending on a subsequent booking.
Arrivals after 6 PM: In most cases we can accommodate self-check ins, but please notify us ahead of time if your travels necessitate a late arrival.
- Children: The farm is a great place for children to roam, when visiting livestock, children must always be accompanied by the farm crew.We use electric fencing to contain animals, and your safety is our utmost concern.
- Pets: While we love animals and have pets of our own that live with us in our owners’ quarters, unfortunately we cannot accommodate your pets in any of our accommodations. Sorry, no exceptions. Our livestock is just too tempting for most pets!
- Non Smoking: For the comfort of all of our guests, no smoking is allowed inside any of our buildings. We do not allow smoking inside our greenhouses because tobacco can affect production of our crops.
- Minimum Stays: Weekend reservations for our accommodations May through October require a two-night minimum stay as do certain holidays and special events. Occasionally we may have specials, so follow us on social media for those specials!
- Taxes: All bookings are subject to 9% North Carolina rentals tax.
- Deposits: For single-night stays, lodging must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. For multiple-night stays, a 50% deposit of the total amount of your lodging is required at the time a reservation is made. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Payments: For your lodging, we accept VISA, and Master Card.
For purchases during your stay,
we accept cash, personal checks, and traveler’s checks,
- Items Left Behind Can Be Mailed To You At Your Request for the cost of postage plus $5 shipping and handling.
- Our Rates: are subject to change without notice except on confirmed reservations.
- Reservations: For your convenience, you can make reservations directly from our website 24/7. For same day reservations, please call us directly at 828-622-3654.
- Cancellations: Please notify us immediately if a change in your plan necessitates a revised reservation or cancellation. Your deposit will be refunded in full less a $25 processing feeif you cancel your reservation up to 14 days before your expected arrival date or 45 days for reservations of six days or longer.Should you need to cancel within that period (14 days/45 days), we will refund your deposit, less a $35per night handling charge.Cancellations made within 48 hours of your expected arrival date will be charged in full unless we are able to re-book your room. Early departures and no-shows are treated as same day cancellations. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or early departures. A minimum cancellation fee of $25 per lodging applies to cancellations at any time, for any reason.